New Birth in Jesus Christ & Water Baptism Certificate
- Five Baptisms
- Baptism of repentance: Luke 3:1-22
- Baptism of water: Luke 3:1-22
- Baptism of the Holy Ghost: Luke 3:1-22
- Baptism of fire: Luke 3:1-22
- Baptism of suffering: I Peter 5:8-11; II Timothy 3:10-12
□ I understand the five baptisms from above and I understand each as a distinctive attribute in the nature of Jesus Christ and I endeavor to walk in them daily. Further searching on my part may be required to come to a full understanding of the five baptisms.
- Understanding basic scripture
- II Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- John 1:6-13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- John 3:1-21
 Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
 I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
- I John 5:1-13
 three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost
 three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood
- Ephesians 1:3-14
 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
- Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
□ I understand the scriptures from above. I have an understanding of (the record of the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost) and also of (the witness of the spirit, the water and the blood). I will strive to let God write his laws on my new heart as in Ezekiel 18:30-32; Romans 2:25-29; II Corinthians 3:1-6 and Zechariah 3:1-7.
III. Water baptism.
- Matthew 28:19-20  baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
- Acts 2:38 Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
□ I am ready to be water baptized and I will follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and my example to walk as He walked and to live as He lived and that sin has been defeated by the blood of Jesus: “I AM AN OVERCOMER!” I have been borne again and I am a child of God!!!
- Name _____________________________________________was water baptized on (Date) __________________________
Signature_______________________________ (by) Witness ______________________Witness_________________________