Body Ministry Service
1. Upon entering the building, when you have taken a seat, please sit quietly.
2. Bringing every thought and imagination under subjection.
3. Begin to pray by breaking up in supplication and tears before the Lord. When real tears flow freely, the Holy Spirit in your center will take over with groanings, making intercession. All prayer requests will be drawn from your center by and through the Spirit, to the presence of God. Not one person should leave this meeting until the Spirit has taken you through this intercession period. Your heart must be clear and satisfied!
4. All parents that have children in this meeting, take them to prayer with you: Get them to break up within. Their hearts are tender and acceptable to the Spirit of God, and in the future will be pliable to handle and train up in the living truth!
5. This intercession should take place all within the first 1/2 hour, more or less.
6. After you’ve yielded to the Spirit for intercession, sit and meditate for instruction from the Spirit. Exercise as prompted by the Spirit in prophesy – tongues – interpretation – songs – exhortation – testimony – doctrine – etc.
7. All that exercise as the Spirit prompts them are to stand to their feet. After that person is seated, the whole congregation shall raise both hands in appreciation to the Spirit. All that exercise read 1 Cor. 13:4-13; concerning SPIRITUAL MANNERS. “…Stand up and bless the Lord your God forever and ever…;” Nehemiah 9:5.
8. All should exercise one at a time. They should be given room to ensure their Spiritual growth, even if additional service time is called for. Above all, being patient bearing with one another until all reach maturity.
PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION SCRIPTURES:
1 Tim. 2:1-3; Rom. 8:26; Philip. 4:6; Jude 20; Eph. 6:18; Ps. 51:17; Isa. 57:15; Isa. 66:2; Heb. 5:7
The conclusion of the matter: Read Mark the 4th chapter about the sower at least once a year to examine your state and then, obey this scripture; Matt 12:33.