This page will be dedicated to all individuals that wish to submit a testimony to IamSearchingForYouGod.com
The requirements are as follows.
1. Testimonies should be 500 to 1500 words, no more than 2500 words.
2. If names are used they must be changed.
3. Testimonies when submitted become the prosperity of IamSearchingForYouGod.com
4. Spell check must be run before a testimony is submitted. Some editing may be required to make the testimony readable.
5. It is the responsibility of the submitter to title the testimony, if no title is submitted then one will be assigned based on the first paragraph.
6. All testimonies should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Submit Subject as: testimony
8. email all entries. No attachments will be accepted.
9. Testimonies are not necessarily the opinion of IamSearchingForYouGod.com and are to be taken at face value.
Suggestions for subjects for testimonies are as follows:
a) The born again experience as relates to the 3rd chapter of John.
b) A life changing experience that deals with the theology of brokenness.
c) Presenting an answered prayer or an unanswered prayer.
When published all testimonies will be presented under the heading of “the rusty nail” at IamSearchingForYouGod.com